Sunday, 1 April 2012
updates updates~
It's been quite some time that i blog about anything about my everyday life. There's a few times i looked at my own blog page, stared for a good godzillion years, but have no idea what to update about. lol. i think im losing my momentum to blog~ =p

There's isnt anything particular i wanna blog about in the post, so i'll jux dump in anything that comes across my mind. So be prepared for an extremely incoherent post. haha.

Firstly~ i found my bạn trai. =) (Thats in vietnamese. Dont know can google translate. lol. On a side note, im learning vietnamese for my elective, now i can converse in viet. So anyone wants go travel at vietnam, jio me! u wont get lost! hahaha.) After an one big turn with a series of drama-like incidents, finally i found him. Someone who perhaps can love me, care for me and cherish me more? Am i right to say that? haha. Im not sure about the future, but i can know for sure is that, 现在我很幸福. <3 :)

I've been rather nonchalant about my sch work. I think this is how u'll feel after a few semester of rubbish modules that u are not exactly interested in. lol. Cant be bothered how tough the exams will be like. The word 'exams' usually send thumps to my heart, but for now its just send no effect at all to me. Totally numb to this "exams-then-u-immediately-dementia" cycle. lol. Well~ exams is coming soon, but i guess i wont die that badly in this upcoming battle with the exams monster cos i've been doing pretty consistent (my definition of consistent is not missing lectures. thats the best i can do. lol) work. *fingers crossed* may the bell-curve god be with me~~~ =.=

And after exams im going to Taiwan with my mum and bro! =D Finally after chanting that i want to go there since secondary, im going there for sure. Already paid for the air tixs and hotel. Going there from 11 to 17 june~ Our hotel in located in the middle of xi men ding, so i think i'll just stuff my luggage and stuff my stomach till they explode. LOL. I already make a pact with my mum that we are going to lose 5kg before 11 june and gain them back after we return from taiwan. hahaha.

Oh ya! I've been selected for 《你在囧什么?3》 again~ the episodes and the filming dates are not fixed yet, but hopefully it doesnt clash with my exams and my taiwan trip. Look out for me on tv soon! =D

Recently, i also won a prize from freshlook. At first, i received an email from some random guy saying that i won some sort of freshlook competition prize. I thought it was a scam cos i couldnt rmb myself participating any of their competition. So i went to their fb official website and saw my name under the list of winners. Then i recalled very long ago, which is during november last year, i casually clicked on some kind of voting for a competition. So i was picked and won $200 worth of contacts and $100 sephora voucher. Heng or what???? Im so down in my luck that i've never won a worthy prize for any lucky draw or something of that sort in my life before. BUT, after congratulating after winning the prize, i've not receive anymore details about its collection. =.= Gonna spam them emails to demand for my prize soon so i dont have to worry about buying contacts and the supply of my makeup that's running low. hahaha.

So all in all~ Im leading a very happy life now. Just tweet not long ago, that my major crisis in my life now is perhaps split ends for my hair. wtf. And since i jux trimmed away the split ends, i got nothing to worry about now! haha! =p Hopefully my life can remain this peaceful for rest of the year and many many years ahead. =D


快乐不要离开我!XD




Let me know u care



Visit my past
Previous Posts:
結痂 49 Days 龟兔赛跑 Merry Xmas? Pontian December 2011 我快受不了。 不。能。哭。 Trust 心事 Updates Blood donation!
Previous Months:
May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 August 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 June 2012 July 2012 April 2013

Lynn
Lynn LYJ,
That's my big name, as you can see. Living in this world for 22yrs since 30 Jan 1990. Love to sleep,love to dream, love to sing, love to drink.. Most importantly..
LOVE TO LOVE. ♥
Facebook Blogskins
Affiliates
Kathy Zhong Yang Hui Long Seok Teng Aisyah Jia Ping
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws