Friday, 8 June 2012
囧3班!
Finally i've trashed away my laziness and got my ass infront of my lappy to update my blog. haha. The filming for 《你在囧什么?3》had been over for like a few weeks but i just got started to update about it. lol. So to compensate, im going to write a long ass post and spam all the exclusive photos during filming. :D 

As compared to the second season, for this season everything felt so comfy as if im at home. lol. The people, the crews and the settings all felt so familiar. During the filming, I'm more confident when i spoke, and my hands and voice were no longer shaky when i got the mic to talk. 

And of course, my nickname is still the same-- Elmo~ <3

At first, i was informed to go for 4 recordings, but i was called by the crew and told to go for more recordings just on the day before the recording date. So in the end i went for 10 episodes in total. Hope the tv viewers don't get too sick seeing my face. :/
 

Lee Teng brought the things above to the 摄影棚. The things are super cute lo. Wanna 'kop' them home, but i think its pretty impossible for me to smuggle them home without Lee Teng straggling me to death. lol.

I think for this season, the girls are all damn pretty and young! I felt so over-aged cum over-sized taking pictures with them. =3= and the guys are also mostly younger than me. D:

FINE. IM OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. -_____-
  

Me and Vivien (熏). I think she's super cool and mature and pretty and talented and... (fill in any nice adjectives yourself) lol.

Tommy's friend Eekie!


With Joyce! I didnt use any filter. Its the natural lighting over there! Nice right????


Me and Yu Hui camwhoring during the break at the resting area.


Me and 囧2班 贝贝! :) Formed allies with her. LOL. *wink wink*  


Me and Coco. Girl with super cool hair and attitude~ :D


With 囧2班 Pat! Always kena bullied by Tommy.. tsk tsk. 



Me and 闪电侠 (Joel). Actually im quite shocked when i heard that he's younger than me. :p But guys look mature also good la.. can "大小通吃". XD



With 囧2班 Moguuuuu~ My doll~ <3 <3 <3


With 囧2班 连容包~ His camwhoring skill is like imba level cos whenever he took photo with other people, not only he'll look nice in the picture, the people inside his pictures will also look 10x more chio or yan dao without any photoshop. I'll never outwin him. haha. 


Me with Xiao P. I 难得 look chio in pictures one so I cant resist posting this pic with her looking very shocked. Focus on my face not hers ok? lol.


See... I look like shit here liao. lol.


With 马达! He danced in one of the episodes! :D


With 早到. Got his nickname cos he's always late. Irony. LOL.


With 小强! Very jealous of him cos he's wearing the threadless T-shirt that i wanna get. =3=


With 超人 who's a superman fan. Love her hair colour! I'll never have the courage to get this hair colour cos firstly i'll look damn ugly and secondly, the colour is so hard to maintain! Admired how well she maintained her hair colour and quality. haha.


With 囧2班 奈特! He's as quiet as usual. lol. Like his new hairstyle! Glad to see him again for jiong 3!


A group photo with 草莓,熏 and Tommy! Tommy is our 班长 for this season. He never fail to bring the fun and joy to the group. Thanks for your effort to keep our 囧班 spirit up! :)


All the 囧2班老人s : Carin, Elmo, 比利王子 and 多米! Pretty amazed by Billy's phobia of something.. haha. Watch the show to find out what it is! :D


The 2 帅哥 (筷子+奈特) of 囧2班.  筷子越来越帅了哦~~~ hahaha.

 

With Matcha and 颖龙! I must say Matcha is really very petite.... cos...


This is the height difference if we stand together. =.= I felt like some Frankenstein standing beside her. I admire her size. haix.... 


With 汤姆 (another Tommy) and 达达! They are both magicians with very impressive magic skills. They'll display their magic performance for one of the episodes! And.. 汤姆's smoking here cos i dunno what gadget he put into his mouth before we took the pic.. LOL. I think 汤姆 really resemble Tin Tin and everybody says 达达 look like 小钟. HAHA. Do they? 


Another pic of me with 汤姆 not smoking. LOL. 


Me with the producer 大顺姐! I think she really got some kind of super human memory cos she can rmb all the jiongers' nickname and real name and i mean from 囧1 to 囧3. Each season we have around 90+ people. So it means she can remember at least 270 nicknames and 270 real names, and matching it correctly to the right person. Not only that, she can also remember EVERYTHING you said during the show. I think she got X-men neurons. lol. She's a very nice and kind producer too! Love her so much! <3


At the resting room with everybody in red and white. Machiam all of us going to bai nian and ask for Ang pow like that. haha. The show will be out during the national day week.. so... u know la huh... haha.


I think im the only person who got to capture this pic of Lee Teng. HAHA. Host the show until concuss. lol.


He's doing that for this pic actually. Lol. I dont know why he choose this pose though. lol.

And of course i must grab the chance to take photos with the hosts and guests!!! :D


With Lee Teng during the last day of filming~ muahaha.


Another one with him~ must act yi ge very close with him so took one 自拍 photo with him. haha.


Me and Pei Fen wore dress with similar style during one of the recordings. hehe. She's hot isn't she? haha.


We wore pajamas for one of the episodes! cute rite? haha.


With 周崇庆. He really look very young! The power of having a baby face... jealous max max. =3=


With Nat Ho~ He was chanting "Come on boots come on" when he took this pic with me. haha. But he's actually taller than me with or without boots la.. lol. 


And i finally got to take this pic with  郑斌辉~ wee~ XD  Everybody was so desperate to take photos with him cos he's rushing off to another place. This was like the last photo he took with the jionger before he left. So im like damn heng. haha.


And im also super lucky to be selected for the filming of the promo commercial for 囧3! Heard that the commercial will be out during mid june. Though i think i'll just appear for 0.5s or something, im still glad that i can participate in the filming process! Its pretty fun acting infront of the camera~ hehe. XD


The card that people have to use to tap on the gate and get into mediacorp. Felt like i really work there... machiam like a star. hahaha.

Actually the whole filming for the show was quite rush and i didnt get the chance to camwhore too much.. So  i didnt get to take pics for all the outfits i wore for all episodes. =3=


The background isn't very nice cos its taken in the toilet. But i dont care! cos i looked slim here. hahaha.


Good makeup day for this particular outfit. haha.

And i managed to edit some of my photos sui sui and make into collage. haha.


This is for Day 1 of filming. Wearing my favorite bracelet and new shoes that my mum bought for me~ <3


I think this is for Day 2. Wanna act yi ge demure so wore dress. My nice metallic ribbon bracelet broke on that day. T^T


Outfit for last day of filming! Wearing my foxy tail that broke into 2 on that dayyyyyyy~ T^T Hope i can glue it back cos i really love it alot. T^T

Actually if u take a closer look, i looked pretty tired in most of the photos. Cos for most of the recordings i'd to reach mediacorp around 8.30am. So i have to wake up damn early to prepare and chiong to mediacorp. Ended up taking cab for most of the recordings. Broke max maxxxxxxxxxxx~ T_T But well~ i enjoyed myself! :D

Overall i had lotsa fun throughout the whole filming of the show. This is most probably the last time im going to appear in Jiong even if there's jiong 4,5,6 or 7... cos im graduating next year and i'll no longer be a student so i wont be eligible for the show anymore~ T^T

Gonna miss 囧 so much!!!! 囧儿们~我爱你们!!!! <3 <3 <3




Let me know u care



Visit my past
Previous Posts:
Somebody That I Used To Know updates updates~ 結痂 49 Days 龟兔赛跑 Merry Xmas? Pontian December 2011 我快受不了。 不。能。哭。 Trust 心事
Previous Months:
May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 August 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 June 2012 July 2012 April 2013

Lynn
Lynn LYJ,
That's my big name, as you can see. Living in this world for 22yrs since 30 Jan 1990. Love to sleep,love to dream, love to sing, love to drink.. Most importantly..
LOVE TO LOVE. ♥
Facebook Blogskins
Affiliates
Kathy Zhong Yang Hui Long Seok Teng Aisyah Jia Ping
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws