Wednesday, 25 July 2012
Thoughts
It has been quite awhile since I last blogged, cos i needed some time to digest whatever emotions that was in me and the things that are happening around me into something logical. This post is gonna be a very chunky post with just words, writing just about my emotions recently.

I think 2012 is really a year that i grew up a lot, and i learned so many things, in a very cruel and harsh way.

I used to be a girl that doesnt know how fortunate i am, how much i'm being cared for and loved. I took everything for granted until i lost everything. All the love and concern just evaporated without a trace. It's really painful, so painful I almost feel like disappearing from this world so that my pain can be gone. 

This is all so hard to for me to accept. I always told people that they should cherish me and in fact, i'm the one that is not cherishing them. And all of these happened because I am too full of myself.     

I believed that after all these traumas, I am already a changed person. I've already learned my lesson, but everything seems to be too late. What done is can't be undone. There's no turning back. No chance for me to take back my words or redo the actions I've taken. 

Do I regret?

Yes, definitely. I regretted for not giving my love in the right way to the person who really cares, and devoting myself for people who isn't even worth a drop of my tears. But there's nothing much that i can do about what had already happened. Sometimes I just hoped that things can be back to what it used to be. I'll try to let go of the past that's continuously coming back to haunt me and move on. 

I believe I can. 

I have 2 friends facing the same problems that i once faced. Looking at their situation is just like looking at the shadows of my past. 

For the girl, hope you can make a clear choice. Sometimes, considering too much about how the other party's feeling may not be doing good for the person. Take firm actions that will help them not for only the time being, but for their distant future. Also, cherish all the love that's around you and treat them in a way that's good for them. 

For the guy, if something that you are going for is no longer making you happy, what for u go for it? If you are tired, take a break and reconsider if this is what you really want. When you reach a dead end in a maze, don't just stand there complaining why you were led there. Find an alternative way to get out of the maze! Life is short, enjoy life and be happy! :)

As for myself, I wont force anything to happen now. All I hoped for is for all my loved ones to be happy  and healthy! :D

After reading everything I just mentioned above and just in case you are starting to picture me as an angelic person with a heart of gold and visualising me with a holy ring of light around me, STOP. cos... for people that once wasted my time, i wish that they can... 

BURN IN HELL. 

Welcome. :)




Let me know u care



Visit my past
Previous Posts:
Taiwan Trip 2012! 囧3班! Somebody That I Used To Know updates updates~ 結痂 49 Days 龟兔赛跑 Merry Xmas? Pontian December 2011 我快受不了。 不。能。哭。
Previous Months:
May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 August 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 June 2012 July 2012 April 2013

Lynn
Lynn LYJ,
That's my big name, as you can see. Living in this world for 22yrs since 30 Jan 1990. Love to sleep,love to dream, love to sing, love to drink.. Most importantly..
LOVE TO LOVE. ♥
Facebook Blogskins
Affiliates
Kathy Zhong Yang Hui Long Seok Teng Aisyah Jia Ping
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws